A safe and comfortable place to explore The Gambia
The name Picca Laa means “Birdsong” in the local dialect as it is situated next to the biggest bird reserve in The Gambia near to the traditional fishing village of Tanji.
Picca Laa began as a shared vision between local Gambian businessman, Paul Jallow, and his European partner and has evolved over 20 years into the Eco Lodge we see today with mains electricity and WiFi available for guests which means that they can keep in touch with home and business whilst enjoying a cold beer in the bar!
- Next to bird reserve
- 10 minutes from the beach
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Large and secure grounds to explore
- Experienced and friendly team available 24/7
Included with every booking:
- Complimentary drinks on arrival
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary airport transfers for a parties of 6+
“Fantastic paradise for bird spotters or those wanting to quietly relax.
A family run eco-lodge, warm and friendly staff and just a great place to relax.”
CB – Yorkshire, UK
Get in touch